10. This item is sold more often at Christmas time than at any other time of year. (Hint: it's been around for thousands of years).
9. What movie appears more often on television than any other at Christmas time?
8. Rudolph was originally created for this national store for their holiday promotion in the 1930's.
7. Who was the first US President to have the White House decorated for Christmas?
6. This city on our East Coast banned Christmas.
5. This state was the first to officially recognize Christmas as a holiday.
4. This Christmas song was originally written for Thanksgiving.
3. If you received all of the gifts in the song, "The Twelve Days of Christmas," how many gifts would you receive?
2. What historical group of people banned mentioning St. Nicholas, lighting candles, singing Christmas carols, and exchanging gifts.
1. What is the significant symbolical meaning behind each of the gifts from the wise men?