Sunday, December 4, 2011

Open Secrets



It is said that money makes the world go around. In the world of politics it is no different. 250 current members of Congress are millionaires. Ever wonder how much your neighbor, friends or co-worker gave to President Obama's campaign? Want to know how much money Mitt Romney has raised so far in Indiana? Want to know which corporations gave money to your Senator or Congressman? Interested in knowing how much Dan Burton's investment portfolio is worth?  Find out more about them and the money that follows them here at Open Secrets.org!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment!

About Me

My photo
I work for a Community-Based, Not-for-Profit agency. I have worked in the disability field for over twenty-five years. I am the father of two boys, and have been married to my teenage sweet-heart for 23 years. I live and work in the same town where I was born & raised.
Real Time Analytics