Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dave's top 10 Christmas Songs

Ok, believe it or not I'm not really one for lot's of Christmas music. I find many musician's Christmas albums gaudy, somewhat annoying, and ringing a little hollow.  But I do have a few that I do really enjoy, and some, without which would just not be Christmas to me. Here are my picks for the top 10 Best Christmas Songs:


10. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting) by Nat King Cole

9. White Christmas by Bing Crosby

8. A Mad Russian's Christmas by The Trans-Siberian Orchestra

7. Christmas Canon Rock by The Trans-Siberian Orchestra

6. Silent Night by Mannheim Steamroller 

5. O Holy Night by David Phelps

4. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Morning by Casting Crowns

3. The Carol of the Bells by Mannheim Steamroller (If you've ever seen them in concert, you know they have a superb light show...spectacular!)

2. Mary Did You Know by Mark Lowry

1. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Mannheim Steamroller (there's actually 2 parts of this song, this is the 2nd part). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment!

About Me

My photo
I work for a Community-Based, Not-for-Profit agency. I have worked in the disability field for over twenty-five years. I am the father of two boys, and have been married to my teenage sweet-heart for 23 years. I live and work in the same town where I was born & raised.
Real Time Analytics