Monday, December 12, 2011

Starbucks gift--12 Days of Christmas

Ok, this is kind of an appropriate post considering my previous post earlier today. While at Starbucks this morning it was brought to my attention by one of their very kind baristas that today is the last promo for their 12 Days of Christmas. Today's promo is a 16 oz tumbler, and if you purchase it today, you get free coffee for the whole month of January (if you bring in the tumbler). It is $20.00, and if you drink as much coffee as I do, you will be ahead of the game. This is a great Christmas gift idea if you're looking for something for someone who drinks coffee. Since today is the 12th, today is the last day to purchase the tumbler. Happy Monday!

http://merry.starbucks.com/en-us/#/12-days-of-sharing/day-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment!

About Me

My photo
I work for a Community-Based, Not-for-Profit agency. I have worked in the disability field for over twenty-five years. I am the father of two boys, and have been married to my teenage sweet-heart for 23 years. I live and work in the same town where I was born & raised.
Real Time Analytics