Saturday, December 29, 2012

State of Indiana Public Court Records




Need to find out when you had that last speeding ticket? Want to review important court info? You used to have to pay for a subscription to an on-line database (e.g. Doxpop, etc.) to obtain this info. Now, the State of Indiana provides free on-line access to most Indiana court records, through Odyessey Case Management Systems. 

You will choose between two main categories: Criminal & Citations Case Records, and Civil, Family & Probate Records. There is also a drop down menu from which you can select specific Indiana counties to search.  

You can access this free search site by clicking the link below:            

State of Indiana Court Public Records Inquiry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment!

About Me

My photo
I work for a Community-Based, Not-for-Profit agency. I have worked in the disability field for over twenty-five years. I am the father of two boys, and have been married to my teenage sweet-heart for 23 years. I live and work in the same town where I was born & raised.
Real Time Analytics