Thursday, January 12, 2012

'The Obamas'

A new book by Jodi Kantor has recently emerged that promises to give some behind the scenes insights to President Obama & his wife, Michelle. In particular, the book has some interesting things to say about Michelle Obama & her views about living in the White House.

There is a huge American fascination with every First Family...and some of that fascination lasts for years after they do (e.g. John & Jackie Kennedy). President Obama and his family will be no different. I haven't had the chance to pick this book up, yet, but it's definitely on my list. Here are a couple of very interesting book reviews I thought I'd share about Jodi Kantor's new book:

http://www.newyorker.com/arts/critics/books/2012/01/16/120116crbo_books_remnick?mbid=gnep

 http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-book-20120111,0,5611945.story



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment!

About Me

My photo
I work for a Community-Based, Not-for-Profit agency. I have worked in the disability field for over twenty-five years. I am the father of two boys, and have been married to my teenage sweet-heart for 23 years. I live and work in the same town where I was born & raised.
Real Time Analytics