Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Learning new things!

Today I learned quite a bit more about blogging. Thanks to Chris Goode and The Arc of Indiana, I've learned more than I thought possible about putting together a blog. What a really fun day, but I don't think my brain can hold much more! But here I am, thinking about what I learned, and had to jump on my blog to write for a spell.

After being asked about what I want to accomplish with writing a blog, I said that disability issues and similar contemporary topics were the primary things I want to focus on. I want to lend my voice to highlighting important issues that often do not get the attention that they deserve.

I also want want to write about things that are not so serious....stuff that may be a little whimsical and quirky. I often have random thoughts that could be characterized as such.

I also think writing should be fun, and it should be enjoyed by those who read it. Hopefully none of it bores people to death!

Well, we'll see how things progress...enough for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment!

About Me

My photo
I work for a Community-Based, Not-for-Profit agency. I have worked in the disability field for over twenty-five years. I am the father of two boys, and have been married to my teenage sweet-heart for 23 years. I live and work in the same town where I was born & raised.
Real Time Analytics