Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"How To Ensure Your Nonprofit's Facebook Fans See All Your Posts," Article from Nonprofit Tech 2.0: A Social Media Guide for Nonprofits

Great article for non-profit social media managers. The reality is that it's becoming increasingly more difficult for nonprofits/not-for-profits to maintain their reach, especially on limited resources and budgets. Change seems to happen rapidly, and it is critical to keep up with these changes. Furthermore, it's important to not put all your eggs in one social media basket...we've got to use more than just Facebook.


http://nonprofitorgs.wordpress.com/2012/11/12/how-to-ensure-your-nonprofits-facebook-fans-see-all-your-posts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment!

About Me

My photo
I work for a Community-Based, Not-for-Profit agency. I have worked in the disability field for over twenty-five years. I am the father of two boys, and have been married to my teenage sweet-heart for 23 years. I live and work in the same town where I was born & raised.
Real Time Analytics