Sunday, April 22, 2012

National Journal Article: In Nothing We Trust, Muncie Indiana, et al.

Thought I'd share this interesting piece from the National Journal. Sadly, I think it bears a lot of truth, capturing the sense of despondency felt by millions of Americans right now. And on a more personal, geographical note, the article uses Muncie, Indiana to serve as the instructive backdrop for their story. Guess Muncie really is the weathervane of the country (or at least the Lynds thought so). 

http://www.nationaljournal.com/features/restoration-calls/in-nothing-we-trust-20120419


***

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your post is very informative. The article is professionally written and I feel like the author knows the subject very well.Keep it that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment!

About Me

My photo
I work for a Community-Based, Not-for-Profit agency. I have worked in the disability field for over twenty-five years. I am the father of two boys, and have been married to my teenage sweet-heart for 23 years. I live and work in the same town where I was born & raised.
Real Time Analytics